Saturday, October 18, 2014

How to Fix for Mcdonnalds app Glitch not working

Many people have been experiencing problems with getting the mcdonnalds app to work. I recently deleted my mcdonnalds app to make because I needed memory space in my phone. When I downloaded the mcapp again, The app was not working. It would not get past the page where you allow location, and would show a completely blank screen thereafter. Fortunately I was able to find the solution and I am again able to see (and redeem) my mcdonnalds app offers:) here's how I fixed the problem: 

Step 1: open SETINGS

 Step 2: click on "Notification Center"
 
Step 3: look for the "McD app" and click on it

Step 4: turn on "alerts" for the alert style and  "show in notification center"

And that's it! Now you'll be able to enjoy the mcdonnalds offerers. Just make sure log in if you already have an account, or create a new one if you don't already have one. 
Unfortunately the offers in the mcapp are not available in all areas :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment