Monday, November 10, 2014

2014 Christmas Nails- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer


Today's design is super fast, easy and cute Christmas nail design! It is inspired by Rudolph the red nose reindeer nails! What I like about this design is that you do not need any facncy nail art skills or have long nails. All all you need is a gold, brown, red, white and black polishes and a dotting tool! (I will list below the specific polishes I used.) I really hope you like this Christmas design and try it out. (p.s if you try this design, or do your own Christmas themed design, please share it with me, I'd love to see how your came out! @glamofied92)

Here are some more   

   
 
These are the items I used:
•Sally Hansen extreme wear - Golden I: this is the gold champagne nail polish. I used this as the base color for my pointer and ring fingers. I also used this color for the antlers in the brown reindeers. 

•Sinful Colors - Coffee : This is the brown nail polish that I used for my thumb, middle and pinky fingers. I also used this color for the antlers in the gold reindeers. 

•Sally Hansen xtreme wear - white on: I used this white polish along with a dotting tool to create the eyes. 

•kleancolor - black. This black nail Polish was used for the eye pupils. 

•Sinful Colors - Sugar sugar: this is a shimmery red polish I used for the nose. Just make sure the red you use has shimmer so that if will be noticeable and stands out. 

•detail brush for the antlers. I got mine from amazon. 

•dotting tools for the eyes and nose. I also got mine from amazon. They come in a pack of 5 or 6 for around $3, and they come with different sizes! 

I hope you like this design and try it out! You can also see the video of this nail design here: youtube.con/glamified92 and subscribe to stay updated with my newest videos. 

:) thank you for stopoing by! 
❌⭕️❌⭕️πŸŒ·πŸ’…πŸ’‹πŸ’›πŸ˜Š



No comments:

Post a Comment