Monday, January 19, 2015

Super Bowl party food idea: Easiest classic macaroni salad ever!

The Super Bowl  is almost here! If youre like me, than you have plans for this day which includes delicious food. One of my favorite things to eat while watching a game is some delicious BBQ accompanied by some classic macaroni salad. That's why this is the perfect time to share with you all the recipe I will be making for my family and I to enjoy while watching the Super Bowl. By the way, I can't wait to hear which team you are going for! Is it the Patriots? or the Seahawks? Comment below and let me know!! 



Here's all the items you'll need to create a classic yet delicious, easy and fast macaroni salad: 
These amounts are enough for approximately 5-8 servings. You can add more or less of these ingredients depending on your taste and amount you want to make :)

Ingredient list:
•1/2 box of macaroni pasta
•1/2 cup of green bell pepper 
•1/2 cup of red bell pepper 
•1/2 cup of celery
•1 teaspoon of salt
•1 teaspoon of sugar
•1/2 teaspoon of black ground pepper
•1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
•2 teaspoons of white vinegar
•1 cup of mayonnaise (I used hellman's or best foods mayonaise) 

Instructions:
1. Boil a pot with water and add the pasta for approximately 10 minutes or until the pasta is ready. Drain the pasta and put on large bowl where you'll want to serve your macaroni salad.

2. Cut your red pepper, green pepper and celery to small diced shapes. Add them to the bowl with the pasta.

3. Now add the rest of the ingredients and stir everything together. 

4. Cover with seran wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. This pasta tastes better when cold. 



And that is it! I'm serious. Now all that's left if for you to serve this deliciousness and enjoy :p

*you can Also watch the video version of this recipe on my youtube channel youtube.con/glamified92. Make sure you subscribe to stay updated with my latest videos. 

Take care and enjoy the Super Bowl and Katy Perry's half time show! 

Para español, Mira el video de esta receta en mi canal: youtube.com/glamified92

No comments:

Post a Comment