Saturday, August 3, 2013

★How to REFILL INK Cartridge HP 60, 60 xl, REFILL TUTORIAL INKJET UNIVERSAL REFILL KIT

Printing is something that i find myself doing almost every single day. Whether it be for school, crafts, or even coupons, printing is very convenient. However, printing is not not cheap, as ink cartridges can be very pricy. I used to buy a new cartridge every 2 weeks which added up to a lot of money. (I have an hp deskjet  printer by the way). My senior year of high school, I noticed that I was printing more than usual, and I knew that I had to do something because I was spending too much on ink. I even considered switching to an laser printer since I had heard that their ink lasts so much longer, but then realized that laser printers themselves are very expensive. So I searched for a different alternative.

One day after coming home from school, I was surfing the web when I came across an article about refilling your own printer cartridges. At first, I thought it would be something difficult that would be extremely messy, require advanced technological knowledge as well as expensive tools.  Still, I decided that I would give it a try. I went on Amazon and searched "universal ink refill kit". I read some reviews and finally decided on a kit. It was about $11. I waited about 4 days for delivery and gave ink refilling a try. I just followed directions and voila! I successfully refilled y hp 60 cartridge on my first try. It was surprisingly very fast, easy, and best of all, not messy! So, I decided to do a youtube video to help others realize that they too can refill their own cartridges and save money on ink!
It is actually my first video I ever did on youtube. It's been over a year since I uploaded it, but thought I would share it here on my blog.

Black ink refill:


Color ink refill:


Bottom Line:

Refilling your own cartridge is cheap and easy! A tub of ink will refill many cartridges, so ink refilling is a great deal. I have never had any problems and i have been refilling my hp photo-smart for a while now! The quality of the ink is the same as the original.

In this video I try to show you how to refill your color ink cartridge in minutes. You can use which ever ink you prefer. I am using a universal kit I got from Amazon which works great. (if you have the xl cartridge, double the amounts).

Please be aware that when you refill your ink, the printer will not give you credit (it will say the ink is low/empty) but it will still keep on printing. If this is a concern for you, then I don't recommend you do this. I do it anyway because it is cheap and easy and I have never had any problems with it. when the print begins to come out faded/gray, then you know it is time for refill.

And no, you do not need the clip I used. If you do not have it, just let the refilled cartridge sit facing down for about 15 min so that the sponge absorbs the ink all the way down. The clip is used to make the process faster, but you really do not need it.


If your cartridge ever gets clogged, all you have to do is pour hot water on a bowl (enough to cover 1/3 of the cartridge) and let the cartridge sit on the water for about half an hour. Then, dry it with a paper towel and insert it back to the printer.

-Youtube.com/glamified92

2 comments:

  1. It’s actually a great and helpful piece of Very Informative Article. Thanks for sharing your ideas and knowledge. Good Design Layout.
    Ink for | UK Remanufactured Ink | Multipack Ink | Original Ink for | ink manufacturer | pigment ink for | compatible ink cartridges | Remanufactured 28XL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glam, could you post some links for those kits you bought? I'm wondering which ones exactly you got from Amazon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete