Monday, August 5, 2013

Cute summer floral nails great for back to school

When I think of summer nails, one of the first things that comes to mind are flowers. I just live the colorful and vibrant flowers that bloom in the summer. That's why my first summer nail look this year was a floral one.                                                                                  
This design is very cute and will receive many compliments. It is very easy. It is a nail stamping design so you will not need any advanced artistic skills :)




Here's what I used:

➡Base and top coat (orly top 2 bottom base and top coat)
➡Light pink color (pure ice-love)
This was the base color for all my nails.

For stamping:
➡Konad stamper and scraper
➡Bundle monster image plate 201 flowers design. 
➡Image plate m-71 single flower design

Stamping colors i used:
➡Dark pink (sally hansen insta dry-fast fuchsia) I used this color to stamp the full image flowers design on BM-201 on all my nails.
➡Black (Kleancolor- 05 black) u used black to stamp a couple of flowers on random nails from image plate m-71.
➡White stamping polish (White Konad special polish). I used this to stamp the same flower from m-71 also on random nails. 

Decorations
➡Rhinestones- I put one rhinestone on the center if each large flower stamped. I put them on right after I put the top coat to ensure adhesion.

➡I also used nail polish remover to clean excess polish on my skin, konad stamper, scraper, and my image plates.

******If you want to see a video tutorial for this beautiful summer floral nail design, check out my video below. You can also subscribe to my channel (youtube.com
youtube.com/glamified92) for more videos like this. Also if you have any questions, you can leave a comment here or on youtube.





No comments:

Post a Comment