Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer colorful cheetah/leopard nails using konad/bundle monster



Another fun summer nail art look I did was this very easy and colorful cheetah gradient design. Best part is, there was no sponging involved nor any special brushes!

For this nail look, I used:
➡Konad stamper and scraper
➡Bundle monster Image plate 221 cheetah design

For all nails but the ring finger I used the following polish and used a q-tip to blend the colors together and create a gradient effect. The colors here are warm toned.
➡Yellow nail polish
➡Orange nail polish
➡Pink nail polish

For the ring finger I used the following polishes and also used a quip to blend the colors together. The colors for the ring finger are cool toned. 
➡Green nail polish
➡Light Blue nail polish
➡Dark blue nail polish

➡I also used nail polish remover to clean excess polish on nails and to clean my konad stamper, scraper, and image plate.

******If you want to see a video tutorial for this nail design, check out my video below. You can also subscribe to my channel (youtube.com/glamified92) for more videos like this. Also if you have any questions, you can leave a comment here or on youtube.


No comments:

Post a Comment