Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cute Hello Kitty Nails


There is nothing more cute than hello kitty! There is something about this cat that is so irresistibly adorable and I just had to have her on my nails. This nail design is all about hello kitty. It is very easy and does not require any special artistic skills.



Here's what I used:
➡Light Pink nail polish (pure ice-love). I used this as the base color for all my fingers except the ring finger. 
➡Dark pink nail polish (pure ice-flirt alert).  I used this to paint my ring finger, and also created a French tip on my pointer, middle and pinkie finger.

For stamping I used:
➡Konad stamper and scraper
➡Hello kitty image plate
➡Bundle monster image plate BM-201; swirl 
➡Silver nail polish (Sally Hansen insta dry -230 silver sweep) I used this to stamp the French tip swirl design from BM 201 stamping plate in my thumb and ring finger. 
➡Black nail polish (Kleancolor black) I used this to stamp hello kitty on my thumb and ring finger

To create the microbes bow:
➡Rhinestones
➡Silver microbeads
➡Toothpick to pick the rhinestones and microbeads

➡I forgot to add this in the picture but I also used acetone to clean my stamper, scraper, and plates in between stamping. I also used yellow paint for hello kitty's nose and red to color in get cute bow. 



*****To see a video tutorial of this look, check out my video below.



You can also. Check out my channel and subscribe if you want to to see more videos like this!
My Youtube channel: youtube.com/glamified92

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment