Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bzzagent Campaign: UNREAL CANDY


Did you know that there exists candy that does not contain high fructose corn syrup, artificial coloring, flavors preservatives? As quixotic as it may sound, UNREAL candy does not contain any of these things. It is a candy that does not only taste good, but is also not bad for you. I was introduced to this candy from bzz agent (if you are not signed up with them, you are missing out on trying/reviewing new products). They invited me to join their campaign in which I would receive coupons to redeem free unreal candy, and then give out coupons to my friends and family. I used my coupon to get the peanut butter cups.

I was very impressed with the packaging of these candy. The wrappers are very eye catching and cool. Prior to actually tasting the candy, I thought the chocolate would taste bad, kind of like how light products taste. I was wrong. It tasted like any regular peanut butter cup, but without any bad stuff in it. It made me feel good to know that I was not adding junk to my body, while at the same time enjoying some delicious candy. I truly recommend you to try Unreal candy if you haven't done so already. If you want to know more about unreal, visit http://getunreal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment