Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vocalpoint

Being some one who loves to try new products and share my opinions, I was thrilled to have found Vocalpoint. I have been a member since 2009 and there is not one bad thing I can say about them. Vocalpoint is basically a website (free to join) where moms get to try out new things, do reviews and share their opinions. Sometimes, you even get invited to host R.S.V.P parties which are so fun! Just recently, Vocalpoint updated its entire platform. The new Vocalpoint is more interactive and gives users an greater opportunity to earn badges for doing things like sharing stories or taking polls. They also have great articles with tips and tricks.


Recently, I was given the opportynity to review the nice and easy non permanent hair color. I received a coupon to redeem my free box. I chose the auburn shade. I really like this hair coloring in particular because since it is non permanent, it washes off after several times of washing your hair. This product was very easy to use and was not time consuming or smelly. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a change in color that isnt permanent. It is especially great if this is your first time coloring it. You can visit this website to find out more:  vocalpoint.com/FlirtWithHairColor 

No comments:

Post a Comment