Tuesday, August 19, 2014

FIERCE Gold and Orange TIGER Nails

For this nail design, I wanted to make something with animal print that was fierce!. And this is what I came up with. I hope you like it and try it out yourself!  The main colors are gold with an orange accent nail, and black for stamping.

Here are the actual items I used. You do not need to use these exact items to do these nail design. If you don't have these exact nail polishes, you can work with colors that you already have in your collection :) 
Base colors:
•Loreal - boozy Bunch 102
•Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- Golden-I 485

I painted all nails with gold (Sally Hansen Golden-I) except for the ring finger, which I painted with an orange  polish (Boozy bunch)

Design: 
•konad nail stamper and scraper
•bundle monster image plate BM-223 zebra/tiger design 
•Kleancolor - black 5
•dotting tools- in my video tutorial I actually used the back of pain brushes
•black acrylic paint

On the nails that have the gold  as the base color, use the bundle monster BM 223 zebra design, and use the black nail polish and scraper to get the design on the stamper, and then stamp it over the nails. 
For the accent nails with the orange base color, use the dotting tools or the back of paint brushes to draw a tiger paw. It's eat if you do the paw with a larger zized dottin tool and then using a smaller one for the finger paws. 

Clean up any messes around the design using a quip dipped in nail polish remover and finish with a top coat!! 

I really hope you like this design!
Be sure to check out my youtube channel to see a video tutorial of this design and to see all my other videos. youtube.com/glamified92

Watch video for this nail design below: 

No comments:

Post a Comment